Wow, is it really time for another haul post? This year has just been zooming by. And when I did my Second Quarter haul, I was quite certain my next quarter’s load would be a lot smaller, seeing as how the Disneyland Half took a chunk of my budget.
Well, that didn’t exactly happen.
Turns out, I bought quite a few things that I have recently shared for Day 25 of Vlogtober, an adventure that I’ve been taking on with Heather Jergensen from Running with Grace!
I can guarantee you that unless Santa is very good to me, my fourth quarter haul will be quite small, thanks to Jackey and I registering for the Super Heroes Half Marathon.
I think we have an addiction.
Want to check out the things I’ve purchased? Here’s links to most items. (Amazon ones are affiliate links … this won’t cost you any more but will give me a small commission.)
- Hoka One One Arahis (love, love, LOVE!)
- Goodr Sunglasses (love, love, LOVE!)
- Cliff Gel Shots in Mocha (do not love, at all)
- Saucony Bullet Shorts (loved but they now ride up on me)
- Under Armour Capri Sweatpants, (love, love, LOVE!)
- Sparkle Athletic Skirts (always LOVE!)
- Bike Bag from Wal-Mart
- Bontrager Bike Shorts (saved my rear … literally)
Now what about you?
QOTD: What are your favorite fitness or running purchases from the last three months? Be sure to tell me in the comments below!
And as always, take care and have a joyful day!